Tuesday, September 13, 2016

US TV presenter Gail Porter proudly front her massive breast before surgical reduction
























Gail Porter has opened up about her decision to undergo a breast reduction on Tuesday's installment of Loose Women.



The brave TV personality, who famously suffers from alopecia, declared: 'I'm not ashamed, I've got these problems but I'm the happiest I've ever been.'



No regrets: Gail Porter, 45, has revealed she's happier than ever since making the life-changing decision to get her 28JJ breasts reduced

The 45-year-old star explained her motivation behind her breast reduction, saying she was always self-conscious about her womanly figure from a young age.
Gail explained: 'I was the first person at school to get boobs, my period, a moustache.
'I covered it very well. I always looked much smaller than I was. I had tiny legs and huge breasts.'

Admitting that her 90s modelling shots were airbrushed to make her look more petite on her top half, Gail said: 'I was very self -conscious. I'm quite a nervous person anyway. 

'It was difficult. I don't think people reaslised the shape of me.'
Self-conscious: Gail admitted that her 90s modelling shots were airbrushed to make her look more petite on her top half 
Gail was so insecure about her ample chest that she began obsessively dieting - which resulted in her developing anorexia.

She said: 'I started dieting because of my breasts. The weight went from everywhere else.
'When I ended up in hospital, the doctor said, "You've got really big boobs for someone with anorexia." And [the eating disorder] got worse and worse!'

After years of contemplating having the operation, the Scottish star decided to take the plunge when she realised just how much the size of her chest was affecting her health.

While training for 5k runs with her daughter, Gail found herself unable to run far due to extreme back pain and was suffering from bad posture.

Explaining her decision to go public with her secret struggle, she said: 'I shared the hair thing, I thought - I'll share this as well.' 

This comes after Gail showed how her bust used to look before undergoing breast reduction surgery earlier this year.



Reality star: Gail took part in Celebrity Big Brother last year and is pictured leaving the house 



Pre-surgery: The star at an event at Liberty London back in July, one week prior to her surgery 
US TV presenter Gail Porter proudly front her massive breast before surgical reduction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...