Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Touching letter 11 year old girl wrote to her mother, who is having money problem breaks the Internet

11 year old teenage girl wrote a heart warming letter to her mother who was passing through some difficult time with money.


The letter read " Mummy sorry, just remember God is with you, it seems the issue is money, take this N1000, remember you are still my best friend and I am sorry that it is only N1000 I can give you but don't worry, when I grow up I will buy you a car and a big house"


Touching letter 11 year old girl wrote to her mother, who is having money problem breaks the Internet :



 Touching letter 11 year old girl wrote to her mother, who is having money problem breaks the Internet





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...