Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Husband uses a FUNNEL to feed his wife in bid to help her gain weight

Monica is not interested in trying to slim down. Instead, she plans to gorge on fat and sugar-laden foods until she is so big she is bed-bound and totally dependent on her boyfriend Sid to care for her.


And in a sinister twist, Sid her husband, is actively encouraging her bid to become 70 stone in order to become the world’s biggest woman.

While most men would want to discourage the woman they love from putting her life at risk, the 25-year-old warehouse worker has set himself up as Monica’s feeder, preparing meals for her and even using a funnel to feed her special weight-gain shakes made from blended Pop Tarts when she is too tired to chew.

Monica preparing to funnel feed

Monica posing with her boyfriend, Sid

Monica, 27, insists the pair get a sexual kick out of her size and still manage to have an active love life despite her 91-inch stomach and round-the-clock snacking.

She says: “The plan is to reach 1,000lbs and become immobile. I would feel like a queen because Sid would be waiting on me hand and foot and he’s excited about it too.
“It’s a sexual fantasy for us and we talk about it a lot. He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed.
“If I lay down after a big dinner he has to help me roll over because my belly is too full for me to roll – it’s a big turn-on for both of us.
“People may not understand it, but I’m addicted to food and I want to become immobile by the time I’m 32. Sid would have to do everything, even washing and changing me.

“I love it when he lavishes attention on me and we have a great sex life. Sometimes I go on top – he’s so strong he can handle it.”

And despite their controversial plans and her growing inability to look after herself, Monica – who now leaves the house for doctor’s appointments – claims the couple are currently trying for a baby , which she intends to raise from her fat-bed.

She says: “We do plan to have children – there’s nothing to stop me raising a child from my bedroom.
"We would get a nanny in to help around the house and take the baby out and about.
“There’s nothing to stop us raising a child. Some people might think it’s selfish but I’m confident we would be good parents.
“If I need to I will put my weight gain on hold to get pregnant but I’d want to put it on again afterwards.”

Monica grew up with her parents and seven siblings in Fort Worth, Texas, and has struggled with her weight all her life.

Two years ago at 28 stone she was preparing for bariatric surgery to help her lose weight but changed her mind at the last minute and decided to embrace her gigantic figure.

Monica and Sid posing at home
Monica posing in her lingerie with Sid 
Monica preparing to funnel feed

Husband uses a FUNNEL to feed his wife in bid to help her gain weight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...