Monday, September 12, 2016

Blac Chyna reveals she wants PATERNITY test months to know if Rob Kardashian is truly the father of her unborn child

Rob Kardashian has accused Blac Chyna of cheating and even said she cheated with former boyfriend and baby daddy Tyga. On the other end, Blac chyna is not even certain if Rob is the father of her unborn baby as she demands a Paternity test

Blac Chyna says she wants a paternity test to determine the sex of her unborn baby - despite being engaged to Rob Kardashian. 

The pair have a number of explosive rows after accusing each other of cheating, with Blac even kicking her fiance out of her house.

Chyna said - "Our fight has got me thinking that maybe he is up to something," she says after they have a blazing argument. "He even accused me of cheating with Tyga."
“Part of me wants to take a paternity test,” she says in the teaser before another scene shows her admitting, "I don't even know if I want to stay with Rob."

While later on in the episode, an emotional Rob admits: "Honestly, with me and Chyna I really don’t know what’s going to happen."

Viewers soon flooded Twitter asking why the mum-of-one was questioning who the father of her baby is.
"If Blac Chyna didn't cheat... why would she even THINK about taking a paternity test!?!" asked one.
Another said: "Wait. Why is Blac Chyna taking a paternity test? I thought Rob was the only one."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...