Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Serena Williams proudly shows off her athletic physique on cover of Self magazine

Serena Williams has never been one to shy away from showing off her athletic form. And now the 34-year-old number one-ranked tennis player is looking better than ever in a sexy sportswear shoot for Self magazine, put out just in time for the start of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.

The sports star is hoping to return from this summer's Games with a fifth gold medal, defending her top-of-the-podium finish at London 2012 in the singles event.




Champion looks: Serena Williams looks gorgeous on the latest cover of Self magazine 



Out for a stroll: The shoot sees the tennis champion posing by a beach in different sportswear

She will also be teaming up once again with her sister Venus Williams as an unstoppable doubles duo that has gold medals from the 2000, 2008 and 2012 Games under their belts.
 
On the cover, she shows off her washboard abs in a blue and white sports bra and black bottoms, while in other photos in the shoot she wades into the water.
In an interview with the magazine, Serena declared: 'I love my body, and I would never change anything about it.' 
She added: 'I'm not asking you to like my body. I'm just asking you to let me be me. Because I'm going to influence a girl who does look like me, and I want her to feel good about herself.'



Making her point: In an interview with the magazine, Serena addressed the frequent comments made about her body, saying 'I would never change anything about it'



A real fighter: In Rio this year, Serena will be looking to defend her London 2012 gold in the singles event as well as her gold with sister Venus in the doubles
Serena Williams proudly shows off her athletic physique on cover of  Self magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...