Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Kourtney Kardashian showcases her incredible body in a plunging dress in her new beauty campaign

Kourtney Kardashian told FEMAIL that she smothers herself in honey to attract men as she showcases her incredible body in a plunging dress in her latest beauty campaign

Kourtney, 36, has been snapped up as the star of a new natural beauty campaign and looks flawless in the dazzling new shoot as she shares her beauty secrets with FEMAIL.

Kourtney may have remained single since her split from Scott - the father of her three children - last year, but it seems she's single and ready to mingle.

Kourtney has revealed that she's started sipping on a 'love potion' and smothering her skin with honey to attract a man. 

Explaining the process on her Snapchat, she said: 'I put this in water every day, 32 drops and I drink it throughout the day.'
Sharing another one of her beauty secrets with FEMAIL, she added: 'Put honey all over your body and clean yourself with it, it’s like an old witchcraft thing that attracts a man,' she said. 





Kourtney works out almost every day and follows a healthy, organic diet - and it seems to be working if her latest shoot is anything to go by 



Sharing her bizarre beauty secret, the mother-of-three said: 'Put honey all over your body and clean yourself with it, it’s like an old witchcraft thing that attracts a man'

The mother-of-three swears by Manuka Doctor Active Manuka Honey - she is the face of the brand, after all.

'I have been using the Manuka Doctor honey line for many years so when the brand asked me to be their global ambassador, I couldn’t have wished for a better partnership,' said Kourtney of her latest coup.
'As fans of my show have seen, I am an advocate of products that use natural ingredients. I am incredibly excited to have this opportunity to work with a brand I believe in and introduce it to people around the world.' 

Showcasing the results of her intense workout regime as she poses in the sultry shoot, Kourtney added: ‘Working out definitely helps me feel more confident but I think truly embracing your body and knowing that everybody is different and we are all beautiful creations of God.'



Kourtney was unveiled as the new face of a natural beauty campaign and looks the spitting image of sister Kim as she goes topless in the sultry shoot




Kourtney, pictured behind the scenes on the shoot, added: 'As fans of my show have seen, I am an advocate of products that use natural ingredients. I am incredibly excited to have this opportunity to work with a brand I believe in and introduce it to people around the world'



The campaign aims to reflect the natural products, as well as the 'natural, compassionate' side to Kourtney
Kourtney Kardashian showcases her incredible body in a plunging dress in her new beauty campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...