Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Instagram Model share horrify Picture after suffering Domestic abuse from her Ex

Instagram Model with name Mera, share horrify Picture after suffering Domestic abuse from her Ex


She caption the photo:

KNOW THAT GOD HAS A PLAN EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T SEE IT. I woke up this morning and just had to thank God. This picture is a reminder of how God has been with me every step of the way and will continue to be with me. For 2 1/2 years I HATED HIM, MYSELF, & MY LIFE. But even when I forgot about God, he didn't forget about me. He has healed my face, my body, and my spirit. He has moved me to the city where I've only dreamed of being, and put me on the path to my dreams. I never thought I'd make it this far, but I did. I am truly thankful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...