Friday, July 22, 2016

Bow Wow said He Wanted To Kill Himself 'Because he Already Done Everything' and Dated Kim Kardashian

Even though Bow Wow has been living the glitzy rap life ever since he was a little kid, it hasn't made him truly happy, and at one point he even wanted to take his own life.  In an interview with Vlad TV, the 29-year-old opened up about that specific period and said he became suicidal after realizing that he already accomplished everything he set out to do.


He said


"I was in a dark space," explained Bow. 

"Right around the third album, that's when I was just done. My boys get on me, because I like to sit in the house and my answer and my response to that is because I've done everything. I've been everywhere, three and four times again. There's not a girl I ain't smash, there ain't a place I ain't been, there ain't a hotel room I ain't stayed in, a car I ain't drove," he added.

Later in the interview, the actor and former rapper suggested that he used to date Kim Kardashian but wouldn't go into detail because of his relationship with Kanye West.

You can check out Bow's entire interview below, where he also talked about having women sign disclosure agreements if they wanted to spend time with him.

Still, he had a tough rule for women who did spend the night with him. He would take away their cell phones and make them sign a non-disclosure agreement.

“We don’t want to give ‘Baller Alert’ traction,” he said. “Because as soon as a girl catch me in the house doing some s*** all they have to do is hashtag Baller Alert and Shade Room and they are going to post it.”


Bow Wow said He Wanted To Kill Himself 'Because he Already Done Everything'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...