Saturday, July 9, 2016

Amber Rose also took to social media to speak about the deaths of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile

Amber Rose also took to social media to speak about the deaths of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile, writing that she told her son 'how beautiful his skin and hair was' after she heard the news 


Amber Rose also referenced her son as she spoke out about the shootings, sharing a photo of three-year-old Sebastian, whose father is rapper Wiz Khalifa, on her Instagram. 

'I woke up this morning to my beautiful son with such a heavy heart,' she wrote in the caption. 'I grabbed my baby and kissed him, hugged him, told him how beautiful his skin and hair is and let him know one day he will be able to change the world and I will love and accept him no matter what.' 
Amber wrote that she stayed off social media that day to spend 'every waking second' with her son. 

'Now that he's warm in his bed it is so bittersweet that I have my baby next to me and other women are losing their babies left and right,' she wrote. 
'I'm filled with such sadness. Alton and Philando were somebodies babies and they had babies themselves.' 

'Kiss your babies otnight no matter how old they are and tell them you love them more than anything! Because at this rate we don't know much time we have with them left.'  

Celebrities including John Legend, LeBron James, Rashida Jones, Kevin Hart, Lady Gaga, Don Cheadle, Shonda Rhimes, Marc Cuban, Jourdan Dunn also spoke out after Thursday night's attack.


Amber Rose also took to social media to speak about the deaths of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...