Monday, May 9, 2016

Mothersday: Kendra Wilkinson proudly displays her stretch marks in honour of Mother's Day

'Look what my 2 babies did...' Kendra Wilkinson shared a snap of her post-baby tummy on Sunday as she posted a series of Mother's Day photos
In honour of Mother's Day on Sunday Kendra Wilkinson proudly revealed to fans what her tummy looked like after the birth of her two children. The 30-year-old star posted several photos on Instagram, including one very revealing snap showing her stood in her bra giving the camera a close-up of the loose skin around her torso.


'Look what my 2 babies did... They made me happy. #happymothersday' the Kendra On Top star wrote alongside the photo in which she happily gazes down at the camera.

In two follow-up throwback photos, the TV star paid tribute to her two children; six-year-old son Hank IV, and daughter Alijah who turns two on May 16.

In the first snap the blonde beauty is seen cradling her newborn son.

Kendra wrote alongside it: 'With Lil Hank I was soooo attached to him. I didn't want anyone near him. He was all mine. To the point of being crazy and territorial.
'I still feel that way now. We have this mother/son bond that's so strong. I can't go one night without praying and cuddling with him. I am cherishing every moment with him.'


Doting mom: The TV star followed up with two more photos in tribute to her two children, six-year-old son Hank IV, and daughter Alijah who turns two on May 16



'With Alijah, we are homies... I kinda let her do her thang' Kendra wrote alongside a sweet snap of her daughter



'Happy mastitis day. Ooops I meant Mother's Day!! Flashback to the first week with Alijah': The former Girls Next Door star wasn't afraid to show the real and often painful side of motherhood
Mothersday: Kendra Wilkinson proudly displays her stretch marks in honour of Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...