Friday, February 12, 2016

Kanye West comes for Kim Kardashian ex Ray J and Blac Chyna

It seems Kanye west upcoming album is all about hate towards those he doesn't flow with. He recently claimed he intended to have S*x with pop star Taylor, and now  The self-proclaimed god has mentioned his brother-in-law Rob Kardashian's new girlfriend Blac Chyna and Kim Kardashian sextape partner Ray J. 

He mentioned his brother-in-law Rob Kardashian's new girlfriend, and how she has been helping him sexercise. 
 Family: He mentioned his brother-in-law Rob Kardashian's new girlfriend, and how she has been helping him sexercise: 'Blac Chyna f*ckin' Rob, help them with the weight / I wish my trainer would tell me what I overate'
He rap "'Blac Chyna f*ckin' Rob, help them with the weight / I wish my trainer would tell me what I overate,' he rapped.

Kanye responded to Kim's ex (pictured 2006) Ray J's infamous 2013 diss track I Hit It First, with the lyrics 'I bet me and Ray J would be friends / If we ain't love the same bitch / Yeah, he might have hit it first / Only problem is I'm rich.'
Even his 'b*tch' wife Kim Kardashian's bedroom antics got a mention - although not with him.

The 35-year-old's infamous first step on her way to super-stardom was a sex tape with former boyfriend Ray J, who in 2013 famous laid down the not-very-subtle diss track I Hit It First.

And on Thursday, Kanye responded in kind:  'I bet me and Ray J would be friends / If we ain't love the same bitch / Yeah, he might have hit it first / Only problem is I'm rich.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...