Friday, December 18, 2015

Rita Ora Cover ELLE Canada Magazine's February issue

Rita Ora has stripped everything back and revealed her incredible figure and REAL hair in her latest shoot. Opening up about how fame has changed her, her past breakups and the release of her new album, the star has held nothing back in her latest campaign with ELLE Canada 's February issue.Photos after the cut.



The shoot, taken in Toronto by Max Abadian, shows the star in a whole new light, as she shows off her washboard abs and toned legs in a string of tiny outfits.

 
 


In one, Rita appears to go topless as she poses close up to the camera.
Another sees her flash her abs in a green crop top and matching skirt, revealing enviably bronzed skin.
"I always wanted the attention, but then when I started to get it, it made me second-guess everything," she added.
"But I'm happy that I delayed the album because otherwise I don't think the people who haven't heard my music would have the right impression of me because that isn't who I am."

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...