Thursday, December 3, 2015

Kanye West Yeezy Boost wins Footwear 'Shoe of the year' Award

Is a big year for Kanye west as his sneaker 'Yeezy' wins the footwear of the year 2015. He picked up a Shoe Of The Year Award for his Adidas Yeezy Boost line in New York on Wednesday night, In announcing the decision to honor Kanye, the organization said in an October press release that his sneakers 'have been the most-coveted, most-talked-about, most-recognized shoes this year.' watch video after the cut.


In his acceptance speech, he stressed he doesn't plan on being 'the poor one' in his family.
'I'm waiting on my son to arrive any day now and I look at my daughter and I look at my wife and she's rich and I don't plan on being broke,' he told the audience.  'I'm so, so focused on creating.'
He finished with a message: 'Your job is to create while you are here. And if anything stalls that or gets in the way of that, we have to burn it to the f***ing ground.'
 Accepted: Footwear News said they decided to honor Kanye because the Yeezy Boost has been 'the most-talked-about' shoe in 2015
Fellow designer: Music star Fergie, who has her own successful footwear collection, was on hand to help toast the rapper's success
 Aren't you happy? Kanye kept a straight face as he posed with industry bigwigs - from left, Jon Wexler, Rachel Muscat and Arthur Hoewald
 Atr last! It took boxing great Sugar Ray Leonard to finally coax a smile out of Kanye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...