Monday, December 21, 2015

Coco Austin shares before and after pregnancy snap while she cradles with baby Chane

Mommy and me: On Sunday, Coco Austin, 36, shared a side-by-side photo while pregnant with daughter Chanel, three weeks, and after her young one's birth
She gave birth to her daughter almost a month before her due date. on Sunday, Coco Austin, 36, shared a side-by-side photo while pregnant with daughter Chanel, three weeks, and after her young one's birth. The new mother nestled her infant daughter over her stomach, where, just a few weeks ago, the little one was inside. 

In the picture's caption, Coco detailed the moments before she gave birth, citing Chanel's original due date as December 17 verses the day she arrived, November 28.

'I can't believe @babychanelnicole came 3 weeks ago already( 11/28)...The pic on the left was me at 37 weeks..I took that pic right before I went to the hospital to have her,' she wrote.
Coco went on to reveal that she took the photo because she wanted the moment to be special as she believes babies 'feed off your energy.' 
'I will soon tell my whole labor experience on my baby blog when I have some downtime (www.theCocoBlog.com),' she finished.



Coco's been married to her Law and Order: SVU husband for almost 14 years, since January of 2002


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...