Friday, November 27, 2015

Rita Ora cover Wonderland magazine, revels details of painful split from Calvin Harris

Preened to perfection: The songstress cuts a flawless figure on the front cover of the magazine, posing in a black lacy bralet with a ruffled yellow camisole tumbling off one shoulder'I wanted to crawl into bed and die': Rita Ora has revealed she was left completely devastated after her split from ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris in a new interview with Wonderland magazine
In a new interview with Wonderland magazine, the 24-year-old candidly confessed on the painful split from ex Calvin Harris: 
‘At the time… I just wanted to crawl in my bed and die. But I got out of it the other side, I’m surviving.’
Rita, whose relationship with the I Need Your Love hitmaker ended on bad terms in June 2014, worked with her former beau on her upcoming second album, which is slated for a New year release. The British songstress' hit track I Will Never Let You Down was written and produced by 31-year-old Harris and released in March 2014, going straight to the number one spot in the UK singles chart.

'I wanted to crawl into bed and die': Rita Ora has revealed she was left completely devastated after her split from ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris in a new interview with Wonderland magazine

she said;

‘I kind of saw the light at the end of the tunnel and I just wanted to change the vibe of the whole album,’ she further explained. ‘It was initially a really lovey-dovey album because that’s where I was, but then I obviously didn’t feel like that.
‘I was like, “Okay, I need to get back in the studio and write some ‘thank God my friends are great’ kind of music.”’
‘It was like back-to-back number ones, I was like feeling myself like, “this is great.” I was loving every moment of it, but I released those songs when I was 20 and I recorded them when I was 18/19.’

Divulging more about her upcoming work, Rita revealed she changed the direction of the album.

‘I listen to R&B and soul music all the time but I never released that type of music, so now I wanted to put it out,’ she added. 
‘Not because I wanted another number one, but because I needed to know that I could do that for my own sanity.’



‘I kind of saw the light at the end of the tunnel': The X Factor judge worked with her former beau on her upcoming second album, which is slated for a New year release
Preened to perfection: The songstress cuts a flawless figure on the front cover of the magazine, posing in a black lacy bralet with a ruffled yellow camisole tumbling off one shoulder
Hot talent: The British songstress' hit track I Will Never Let You Down was written and produced by 31-year-old Harris and released in March 2014, going straight to the number one spot in the UK singles chart

Her past: Rita experienced the ultimate heartbreak last year when Calvin Harris suddenly ended their one-year relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...