Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Prostitute who found Lamar Odom unconscious breaks silence as she is revealed to be living in fear

'I didn't do anything wrong – I saved his life.' This is Monica Monroe who was one of the women Lamar Odom paid to be with. She is in hiding in fear of her life because of the earleir murder of her boyfriend and has had her check for the sessions with the NBA great cancelled'I didn't do anything wrong – I saved his life.' This is Monica Monroe who was one of the women Lamar Odom paid to be with. She is in hiding in fear of her life because of the earleir murder of her boyfriend and has had her check for the sessions with the NBA great cancelled




She and the second working girl, Ryder Cherry, have fled the legal brothel in Crystal, Nevada and refused to talk about their romps with the NBA great.
The hard-partying pair expected a huge payday after being summoned to Lamar's private suite up to six times a day.


'I'm not to blame at all because I didn't do anything wrong at all,' she insisted. 'I feel like I saved his life by finding him. 'My face is all over the world wide news now but we have an issue about this because I didn't do anything wrong.' 'I haven't got paid. First of all, the $75,000, it's half with the house,' she added. 'On top of that, me and the [other] girl have to split it, so we don't get $37,000 each.'I just found my man murdered not that long ago. And then my mother's house was shot up, someone was looking for me and I'm in a witness protection program.'And now my hair, my new dark that I dyed – because I'm not blonde anymore - it's out in the news. I have a problem now.'

She is in hiding in fear of her life because of the earlier murder of her boyfriend and has had her check for the sessions with the NBA great cancelled

Also present: This is Kortnie Cannon, the 25-year-old single mother who uses the name Ryder Cherry when she is working at the Love Ranch. Also present: This is Kortnie Cannon, the 25-year-old single mother who uses the name Ryder Cherry when she is working at the Love Ranch.


 Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian in October 2011, two years after they got married. She filed for divorce in December 2013, but a judge is still to sign off on the divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...