Thursday, October 22, 2015

Kylie Jenner show inside her HUGE closet at her $2.7million mansion

'These are my really old Louboutins': Kylie showed off the shoes Khloe bought her for her 16th birthday



On Wednesday, Kylie Jenner took fans inside her  closet – which even has a separate walk-in wardrobe just for her shoes. check out other photos after the cut...


She said; ‘This is like my favourite room ever,’ she said, walking into the wardrobe. ‘My assistant says that I’m a hoarder, so I got rid of a bunch of my shoes.’
‘This was never a shoe closet before, I added all these shelves,’ Kylie told fans. ‘It’s pretty much every girl’s dream, I’ve always wanted a shoe closet.’

Through the keyhole: Kylie Jenner took fans into her closet in a video for her subscription based app and website
'This is like my favourite room ever': The 18-year-old even has a separate shoe closet 

Makeover: The star had this room converted into a shoe closet after purchasing her $2.7million Calabasas mansion
Holding on to them: She said that even though they are no longer in style, she will keep them for her future daughter
All about the accessories: Kylie has a few shelves where she stores a selection of her handbags
Prized possessions: Kylie said she was given the bags when she was two years old
What was it like before?: The teen has tons of heels, but said that she got rid of loads because she's a 'hoarder'
'It's kind of exciting': The reality star showed off the dress she wore to big sister Kim's wedding
Sneak peek: Kylie revealed one of the pieces from her upcoming clothing line with sister Kendall
There's a trend emerging here: She showcased a little white dress as well as a crop top
Off I go: The youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan said goodbye after giving fans the two-minute tour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...