Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Justin Bieber defends his father's awkward tweet that he was 'proud' that his son Bieber as a large manhood after nude photos leaked

'Are you kidding me?' Justin simply laughed off his father's inappropriate tweet when he appeared on the Zach Sang & The Gang radio show over the weekend


Not mad: While on the Zach Sang & The Gang radio show, Justin Bieber defended his father's comments about his naked photos that leaked this month

When nude paparazzi pics of the 21-year old singer in Bora Bora were posted online, father Jeremy Bieber turned to Twitter to post his thoughts.

Jeremy praised the size of his son's manhood, tweeting: '@justinbieber what do you feed that thing. #proud daddy (sic).' 

'When I found out people were hating on him for saying that, I was like, "Are you kidding me?"' Beiber said. 'What dad wouldn't be proud of that? It's not like he's saying it to an 11-year-old. I'm 21 years old.'

Male bonding: The pop star called his father's comments 'hilarious,' noting it was 'such a dad thing to say'; here Justin and his dad are seen in January

However, the pop star admitted he was not happy when the pictures were first released online.

'At the end of the day, the photos, they’re not terrible,' he said. 'I still felt like I wanted to keep that part for me, you know?

'I felt like it was a little bit of an invasion of privacy. And when I first found out about it…my heart sank.'
Invasion of privacy: However, the star did admit to being upset when the photographs were released, revealing that when it happened his 'heart sank' 

Like father, like son: Though the What Do You Mean? hitmaker also noted: 'At the end of the day, the photos, they’re not terrible'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...