Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Jay Z, Rick Ross, Future, Chris brown Set to Appear on DJ Khaled's New Album

DJ Khaled
DJ Khaled has announced the title, track list and release date for his eight album, 'I Changed a Lot' Photo Courtesy of Def Jam, the DJ-producer known for his boisterous yells and all-star collaborations, has revealed details of his feature-heavy eighth studio album, I Changed a Lot, set for release on October 23rd, Check out the track list after the cut...
 I Changed a Lot Track List
1. "I Don't Play About My Paper" (feat. Future & Rick Ross)
2. "I Ride" (feat. Boosie Badazz, Future, Rick Ross & Jeezy)
3. "Gold Slugs" (feat. Chris Brown, August Alsina & Fetty Wap)
4. "I Swear I Never Tell Another Soul" (feat. Future, Yo Gotti & Trick Daddy)
5. "I Lied" (feat. French Montana, Meek Mill, Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss)
6. "How Many Times" (feat. Chris Brown, Lil' Wayne & Big Sean)
7. "You Mine" (feat. Trey Songz, Jeremih & Future)
8. "Every Time We Come Around" (feat. French Montana, Jadakiss, Ace Hood & Vado)
9. "I Ain't Worried" (feat. Ace Hood & Rick Ross)
10. "They Don't Love You No More" (feat. Jay Z, Meek Mill, Rick Ross & French Montana)
11. "My League – Mavado"
12. "Hold You Down" (feat. Chris Brown, August Alsina, Future & Jeremih)
13. "Most High" (feat. John Legend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...