Friday, October 23, 2015

Engaged! Cee Lo Green set to wed girlfriend Shani James after popping the question a year ago

Engaged: Singer Cee Lo Green is engaged to girlfriend Shani James. Above, the couple attended a Toys for Tots event in December 2014, where Shani wore what appears to be an engagement ring
Cee Lo Green is engaged to his girlfriend Shani James.
The singer, 41, revealed to People that the couple have been engaged for a year, after he popped the question to the 38-year-old while they were in the studio.


'I went and purchased a ring that we had seen together, maybe four or five months or so prior,' the Forget You singer told the magazine.

'I went back and purchased the ring and I just kind of had it stashed away in some old equipment. And I said, 'Will you reach in there and grab something for me?'
Shani said she was shocked to find the diamond ring.

'I said, 'Babe, I can't believe it.' He said, 'You've been such a good woman. You're such and amazing person. You're my life partner. You're my best friend. I want to share the rest of my life with you,' she told People.
Supportive: The couple got engaged more than a year ago, but kept it under wraps, Cee Lo said
The singer also revealed to AP on Wednesday that he wants to return to the NBC singing competition, after quitting amid drugs and rape allegations last year.
'I've talked very possibly about doing 'The Voice' again,' Green said in an AP interview. 
'So I just kind of put that out there, wishful thinking, kind of willing it. Because I would love to do it again.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...